Trump made a secret call to Vladimir Putin just before the 2020 election, report say
• Donald Trump settled on a puzzling decision to Vladimir Putin not long before the 2020 political race, Politico reports.
• A producer recording Trump said he had a meeting with Trump dropped so he could call Putin.
• At that point, Putin had recently repelled bogus cases Trump was pushing about Joe Biden's child, Hunter.
• Just nine nations control the world's around 12,700 atomic warheads, as per The Federation of American Scientists (FAS)
• Starting around 2022, FAS says Russia has the most noteworthy atomic warhead inventories: 5,977.
• Subsequent to attacking Ukraine, Putin requested Russia's atomic powers to be on guard, provoking worry from world pioneer